Interested in joining our team?
If you wish to submit your Resume you may upload it directly by clicking HERE
Click HERE for our 9-1-1 Recruitment Brochure.
- Must be able to commit to shift work: covering days, evenings, nights, statutory holidays, special events – all of which may include being called in on short notice
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Successful completion of Perfex (Aptitude test done in house)
- First Phase of Security Clearance
- Sit in for 6 hours
- Grade 12 Diploma or GED
- Current Standard First Aid/Level C CPR (Adult, Child & Infant)
- Current Emergency Fire and Police Dispatching Courses (EFD, EPD) (See https://courses.prioritydispatch.net/ )
- Minimum typing speed 40 wpm
- Interview Process
- Second Phase of Security Clearance; Which includes a Polygraph (be free of criminal activity for 36 months ie: no drug usage, impaired driving, theft, etc)
- Must pass Hearing In Noise Test (HINT)
- Drug Testing
- Candidate Selection Evaluation
- We also ask that you carefully consider the requirements in relation to Security Clearance and that you fully understand the commitment to shift work.
- For more recruitment information, contact 403.529.8449